Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, August 30, 2004

Monday Morning Look

I played only on Friday this weekend at the Hideaway in Seattle, 10/20 game. It was the usual game full of gamble, and I started out on fire. Two pair after posting that held up, then waited until big blind for next hand and picked up pocket 33's. Unraised pot, limped and flopped a set. Flop had two hearts, board paired on turn, check raised the field, got two callers. River brought the beautiful 3 of hearts for Quads, bet right out and got raised, three bet it and and got called. Nice start. Next hand, pocket AA's in the small blind. Held up. Just on fire. Stayed that way for about an hour or so until I was up $1300. Wow. Then it turned, just as bad the other way. Pokert KK's crushed, pocket QQ's beat on river, hand after hand beat. I tightened way up, nothing changed, so I quit at 1:30am and took what was left of my big start home, up $573. A win is a win, just should have been bigger.

I am playing well right now. Easy to play well when cards come your way. Was happy to book a win when cards turned on me.

On a side note, my friend Aaron finished day one of the WPT final event at the Bike as the chip leader, then managed to not even make the third day. Wow, what a swing. If he could have just stayed even all day he would have still had an average stack. What a bummer. SJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Great... welcome to the blogging world. Thanks for the link up!

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home