Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A Bad Night

Wow, as good as I have been running it turned on me on Friday night the 3rd. Ran like an absolute dog. Every big hand cracked, have QQ flop an A or K, JJ's same, even KK one time with an A on board and action, had to dump. The worst was Had AK flopped A,6,10. Only one caller after the flop. K on turn to make top two, bet and called. Then 6 on river. The other player just bet right out, of course I call. He shows me 6,9 off for bottom trips. Wow, that was the way it went. All of my draws missed, every one of them. Nut flush draws blanks, open ended draws, blank, blank, blank. Finally just concluded it was not my night and called it a day. Lost $758 in a 10/20 game, now that is a bad night. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home