Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Check out the New Design

Hey another non poker post. Too many of these lately. I wish I were playing instead, but work calls after vacation so no poker for me until next week.

How do you like the new skin of my blog. Need to work out a few kinks, but pretty cool huh? The Irish guy in is there, for those of you who don't know, because I graduated from Notre Dame. No comments on that here unless they are good ones. You either love ND or hate them, I get enough of the hate, give me the love or give me nothing thank you.

The guy who did the design is a dude named Seven. You can reach him at Blogs Gone Wild at the link on the bottom left of this blog. Good work there. Hope you are all winning, talk to you soon....SJ

2 Comments:

Blogger KenP said...

Well, I live down the road from South Bend in 'da region' so I guess anybody that had to spend 4-years in S.B deserves a little love.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Looks great!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home