Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Negative Year Continues

I can just not get off on a winning streak this year. I win, then the next session I loose. As was the case on Tuesday I lost after I booked a win last week. This is getting depressing. I have not played that many sessions this year so I guess you can not say this is a trend yet, but it sure sucks. I feel like a complete donkey right now. Nothing is going right and I am now starting to question my game. Time to reassess my game. Here are the gorey details.

Same game, same night, Muck $50/100, Tuesday. I play for 4 hours and go nowhere. Can't get cards, go up and go down. I watch a new young guy who has joined the game the last few weeks 4 bet AK three times into a field of at least three people and one time out of the BB. What happens, he hits it all three times with two pair and it holds up? Wow, first I hate the play all three times and then no one actually has the big pair to beat him. Now that is running good. I of course can't pick up a hand and just sit there and try to stay positive. Then I get my run of cards. KK's flop top set with three spades, they bring the 4th spade on the turn and I loose to AA's with the A of spades. I know I was a 4 to 1 dog before the flop but did I have to hit my set? Very next hand I get AA's flop comes 5,7,8 rainbow. Lots of action on flop, turn comes 9, early bet and I just fold. Lost to K,6 out of the BB, nice. Then a few hands later I get KK's again and run in to AA's out of the blind on a 10 high board, of course I paid that off as well. Then I get A,K, and an A hits the board with two low cards. I bet, get raised on the flop. I check call the turn when the board pairs, and then a Q hits the river. I did not like that card putting my lone opponent on A,Q so I check call the river as well. What does he show me but pocket QQ's, nice two outer sir. I guess I don't like my lack of aggression here, but this guy would not have gone anywhere as he was paying off all night with second best hands and I would have just lost more. Finally I get QQ, and run into AA's AGAIN on a 9 high board. WOW great run of cards into the "perfect storm" I hate those. FLUSH there goes a rack and 1/2 half in about an hour and I decide to call it a night early. I was now in a shitty mood, and knew it was most likely not going to turn for me tonight.

On a side note I bumped into Dr. Chako. Go check out his blog at www.pokerdoctor.blogspot.com. I just linked him up so you can go to the link on the left. Sounds like he had a great short night. I can't even remember what a good run feels like, nice to see someone else hitting it. Also, don't worry about stopping by to see me when I am playing. Winning or losing it won't bother me. It's only money, just wish it was coming my way instead of moving away from me. Hope you are winning, talk to you next week.....SJ

1 Comments:

Blogger DrChako said...

Thanks for the traffic!

I have an interesting story on my blog about Collette (the really cute dealer at the Muckleshoot), in case anyone is interested.

Crappy run of cards, man. I thought that stuff only happened online.

-DrC

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home