Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Finally

Wow, I finally booked a real winning session last night. I have been going up to Parkers to work on my game as I feel a bit out of sorts with my game right now. I don't want to play bigger until I feel like I have it back under control, and I feel like I am starting to run better. These may be related, funny how when you play better you feel like you are running better??

Short session of $8/16 really fired up game, when is it not at Parkers? Nothing to write home about on hands, except I flopped quads and got paid off. Happy to book a win.

Aaron starts day two today of the marathon that is the WSOP. He finished day 1 with 72,000 in chips so he is in good position to have a decent run. Good luck today AK, go get-em. I hope YOU are winning today. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home