Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, September 27, 2004

Grinding, and Pain

Played on Friday the 24th up at Parker's. They have won the battle to consolidate the poker market up north in Seattle. It sucks. I hate the place but there is no place to go up north. They only have 5 tables right now, they are talking about adding a 6th, but there was a two hour wait to get into the 12/24 game. So I put my name on the list and came back later to check on progress. I finally got in to the game at 10:00pm, and the game was good, but my cards were not. I just kept mucking hand after hand. I would have been better off just skipping the night, as I never had a good run of cards and the table was to full up weak players that you could not bluff. I tried a few times and finally just gave up trying. The two big pairs I received that night were QQ twice, lost both when A came on flop. Just tried to grind it out. I finally, just did not get cards and mucked all but two hands over the last 1 1/2 hours and went home at 3:00am. Of course I lost the two I played. A nut flush draw with top pair that did not get there and an open ended straight draw that also did not get there. That cost me the money I lost that night pretty much. Finished down -$247. Hope to run a little better on Tuesday this week. Can't run much worse. At least I had the discipline to not play weak hands when I was not getting any premium hands. Kept the loss to a manageable amount for 5 hours of play. See what happenes on Tues. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home