Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Friday, October 29, 2004

I Am Back

Sorry, I mentioned that I was going to take a few weeks off. I did, and now I am back. I might not get to play again next week as I am super busy at work, but that happens. I will ramp it back up again in a few weeks. The bad news is that my shitty run of cards continues. I played on Tues. the 26th on October at Diamond Lil's 12/24 game. Good game, normal action. A lot of multi-way posts before the flop so it played a like a 4-8 game which means the best hand wins and no bluffing. In this game you had to play premium hands. Of course I was not getting my fair share. I went an astounding 8 hours without seeing a pair bigger than 99's. Of course at about 8 hours in I get KK in the small blind, that worst place to get them. There were already 5 people in the pot for a limp so it would do me no good to raise. The flop came down 9 high. I bet right out hoping to lose a few people. I lost a few but still 4 handed to the turn. The turn brought a 10. I bet out again. Two callers. The river another 10. Guess what. Q,10 off catches the two runners to win the pot. Ouch. I might of gotten him to lay that hand down if I raised pre-flop. I usually do even in a muti-way pot but because I have been running bad I did not. That was a mistake and I will not make it again, even if I continue to run bad. I will just lose a bit more money. That continued most of the day. AK not hit in multi-way pots and layed down, etc. I think I might of played a few weak hands, but not too many. I just need to start to see my share of cards. I ended up losing a few more pots at the end of my day to finish down -$473.00. Not a big loss, but a lose again. I know it has to turn soon. This is the longest stretch of bad cards in my life. I know it can go on for much long, but I just don't think it will. I hope it turns in Vegas in two weeks because even a small loss at $80/$160 can be a few grand. Talk to you soon. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home