Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

SOS

Some old shit. Start with the best hand and end up getting beat on the river. Wow it just won't end. New month same result. Went and played on Friday night the 3rd to help a friend who just reopened the Hideaway cardroom. It is going non-smoking which is just awesome, but I continue to run like shit. Only played for about 4 hours. The worst of it, Back to back two outers, then two hands later a 4 outer hit on the turn to give the guy a 4 outer on the river and he hit it. Perfect, perfect cards were his only outs after the flop and they come. I just can't win right now. The good news is that I am playing well enough right now to keep the losses small. I can get it all back, the losses over the last month in one good night of just not running bad. I need to work on my attitude right now. I am angry, and pissed at the table. I know am I am projecting that image right now and I need to change it. Table image is important, when you are running bad and have a bad attitude it shows and you get more calls than you want because they know they can beat you. I am going to play right now as I write this and I will try to keep a very calm positive attitude even if I run bad and lose tonight. Wish me some luck, cause I need it right now. Net blood on Friday -$153.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home