Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Friday, November 12, 2004

Daniel Negreanu Site

Daniel finally has a real site with a good blog on it. I like Daniel, he is an action player and always fun to play with. There are a couple of good poker stories in there of the big game at the Bellagio, in which he dumps a decent amount of money. He actually did not lose much for that game, but in nominal amounts it was a good sum. I have sat and sweated Aaron in that game a number of times. Always fun to watch. Fun to see who gambles even at that level. He mentions a couple of names that many would not know. Lee Salem, good guy, pretty good player, when not drunk. That man likes to drink, and then he starts to play really loose and aggressive. When he hits, he can put you on tilt, he calls like a 4-8 game with runner runner draws and then hits. "Tight" Jim, Jimmy Warren, is a good player that I have never seen in a tournament. I watched him go on a $500,000 rush over a three day period this year in that game. I do not know where his money came from, but he is always in that game, so he must be pretty deep. He did not mention Phil Ivey, Phil was in the game a few times this year when I was there, he gambles like crazy in that game, at least while I was watching. Making prop bets for large amounts, and playing just stupid hands. I will not be surprised to see that guy go broke when his luck runs out. Maybe it never will, but I could not play like that. There is a pretty good article on Phil in this weeks Card Player.

I thought I would mention these as I am still not playing because of work. I am going to Vegas next weekend, so I am super excited to just play a little right now. Talk to you next week. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home