Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thud!!

That was the sound of my streak coming to and end last Friday and my poker playing getting curtailed because of my personal life. The session itself looked like a good spot for me. A three handed $50/100 game with one bad player and two good ones. Of course that night the loose bad player won all the money. He hit everything. If he called with the worse hand he got there. If he played the best hand it held up. This went on for about 5 hours until he took all of our money and decided to quit us so he could go eat Lobster. He actually said that. He had to go get some Lobster before the restaurant closed that he wanted to go to downtown. That sucked as we were likely to get our money back. I did not want to play the other good player heads up so I took my lumps and went home. Net for night -$4,256. Just a little under what I won last Tuesday for a net zero week. O well it had to end sometime.

Also, I did not play last night, and I am also not going to Vegas today as I fucked up in my personal life and need to fix it. I will get back to playing in a week or two. I will post poker stuff if I can come up with something besides playing. Hope you had a better week than I did. Talk to you soon...SJ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lemme' guess John.... a Female?

DTB!!!


Gman

12:53 PM  
Blogger Seattlejohn said...

That would be a fine guess Sir. SJ

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home