Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, November 29, 2004

Friday Night at the Old Room

Played $10/20 at the Hideaway on Friday night the 26th. Went for a short jaunt to see how the old room was doing. Not doing great, but at least not dead yet. We got a short handed game going. I did not play that well, but did not suck either. I have not been playing that much lately and there is a little rust in the game. I was paying off a little too much for my taste. That means I am not reading perfect right now, and also I am a little too impatient to win. That put me under at the beginning. Then the game got three handed, yum, and I started to play a bit better. I got back to even and booked a small profit. I hope the place makes it as I love to play there. I will go back on Tuesday night to check it out again and hope to crank up another 10/20 game. Small profit of +$25, not a great hourly win, but a win nonetheless. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home