Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Friday, July 29, 2005

Backsliding Two Days

I just spent the last two days backsliding from my win on Tuesday. What a frustrating two days it was. I played at the Muck for just for a little on Weds night as I got a late start from work. Should have stayed home. I went back to the trend of the last few months of just running like crap. Not one pair of AA the whole night and all the other decent hands never held. I also played a few bad hands, but felt ok about my play. Yesterday at the Muck was even more frustrating. It was probably the best $30/60 game I had seen in 6 months. Three player just gambling like fish with a ton of money and I could not get a hand. I played a nice long session and tried to get some of their money but it was just not to be. I continued to run like crap. Never picked up AA, when I did have KK's I just got the blinds, and other hands could not hold up. This will not be a long post but here are the last two hands from the last two night which epitomize the days.

Weds night last hand: I get AK UTG and raise, I get a call directly to my left, and then the BB three bets it. I call, and my left calls. Flop comes 7,7,10, two spades. I bet, get called, BB raises, I call, left calls. Turn A, perfect. I check, left checks, BB bets, I raise, left three bets, BB mucks, I call. River J spades. I bet, left raises, I call he shows AQ spades for flush. He three bet me with an A and flush draw. Perfectly huge pot and I have the lead and can't win. I do not fault him for the three bet, he pushes out the other player, and he did hit the A with a flush draw on the turn. BUT it does not have to come every time. It did today.

Thursday night last hand: I get QQ UTG I raise, I get 4 callers with the action players in the hand. Flop comes 10,8,3 two hearts. I bet, I get called by one guy, two players dump, button. Turn 5 I bet, now the second to act raises to $120, button cold calls(heart draw obvious), I three bet to $180, both guys call. River an A. I check now, second to act bets, button missed draw, I make the crying call into a fucking huge ass pot around $1200 and he shows me AK no hearts. He was calling and raising with 4 outs(hearts eliminated), I love that, Does IT HAVE TO GET THERE. I pack up and go home after 10 hours of crap.

I lose -$1,901 on Tuesday, and -$1,514 last night to put me up only $147 for three days of play. What a shame. O well one more night to make some money. Hope the dry run of cards does not continue tonight. On the side not of yesterdays game the guy to my direct left made $7,000 just to tell you how juicy the game was. Talk to you soon SJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home