Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, July 11, 2005

WSOP Payout

I just looked at the payout structure. What a shitty deal you get for winning. Only $7.5 million which equates to only %14.2 of the prize pool. I was at least hoping for $10,000,000. First should be at least 20% which would have been just north of 10m, but $7.5 is a bad beat. I know they wanted to pay more people, but come on, you should get paid for finishing 560th place. Stupid. I don't care if it is top 10% that is just stupid. I am not in the tournament so I guess my opinion does not count, but I wanted to share my opinion anyway. Most tournaments pay more like 25% to the winner, so I can see taking some off the top as $7.5 is still a big number, but taking it all the way to %14.2 is not a good deal for the winner. It is about percentages, not the money. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home