Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Frustrated

I did not post from last week but I did play last Tuesday which is my only confirmed day that I get to play right now. I went down to the Muck and jumped into the $30/60 game at about 6:00pm. I continue to just run like garbage. It has been over a month since I have seen a good run of cards. Nothing seems to hold up and I am not getting my fair share of high cards or pairs to start. I played this entire session again without seeing AA. I have now gone over a month and played probably 1800 hands live and not seen them. This just unreal. I suppose it is better than getting big hands and getting destroyed with them, which has happened during this run as well. I did pick up KK's twice and went 1 for 2 with them.

The problem this time was me. I became the donkey at the game. I was officially playing like shit. I have been running poorly and I compounded the problem by getting frustrated and pressing with marginal hands. I did not lose much but it was the way in which it was lost that really pisses me off. I played like the donkey I love to beat up on in the game. This was the worst session I have played this year by far. I am going back tonight with a vow to at least play good poker. I will not have another session like the last. I may not get to play any hands tonight if I keep running like I have, but I will play good poker. Total loss for last Tues was -$754. Talk to you soon. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home