Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dumbass Post, New Blogs

I know that some of you reading the last post picked up on the fact that the first hand I described had 6 community cards. You are saying SJ you dumbass, how does this guy win if he can't even keep track of the cards. I would agree. I was trying to put together how the hand went down. I fixed that hand to the best of my memory. I know the K hit on the turn and could make a possible straight and there was a one card straight on the river. I think I got it right now. I am feeling stupid that I did not pick up on it when I wrote it. YOU DUMBASS SJ.

I also picked up a few new blogs based on some recommendations and the other from one I read a while ago and liked but lost and found again today. It is from a high limit player in Vegas. I tend to like the live play blogs that play or talk about some of the bigger games. I am not really interested in online blogs as I don't really like online play that much and I have not found one that talks about playing high limit on line yet. All you get is tournament results or hand history stuff, some of them do talk strategy and can be interesting. I may change my mind and add them later. Good luck and hope you are all winning, except if you are at my table. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home