Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nothing to See here Move Along

I played no cards over the weekend. I can also neither confirm nor deny the comment on my last post that I may be SJ_Tilt as Online poker is now a felony in this state. I do not play for real money(money that matters) online.

It is almost WSOP time, I hope everyone is getting ready and as excited as I am to head down. I will be there starting on Tuesday next week. I will only be there through the weekend so if any of you are going to be there drop me an e-mail and let me know. I would love to meet you. I will be at the Bellagio, and most likely in the $80/160 game when not in a tournament. I plan on playing the PL on Weds, the limit on Thurs and the short handed NL on Friday depending on how deep I run in one of the other tournaments. I hope I only play in two as that means I ran deep in one of the first two. I will be down there with Aaron and my buddy Joe. Joe has been tearing it up UB online lately. He lives in LA so he can still play legally. Joe is a musician and I had to put up a shot of him at his show over the weekend. You suck dude, you get paid to do that??



I hope all of us do well next week. Aaron of course will be there for two or three months. Hope you are all winning and I will talk to you soon as I will be heading down to the Muck tonight. SJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..... and when do we to see a couple of pictures of you and your friend Aaron? :-)



Good Luck,


Ivonne

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home