Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Rake Back Deals

I know that some of you that read this blog play online. I hope that most of you already have a rakeback deal of some sort. If there is actually anyone left that does not have a rakeback deal yet I wanted to point out that I use rakerebate.net. You can find the link to the site on the left of this blog. I have been using it for about a year now and they are as good as anyone else out there. Good site, good updates and they pay when they say they will. I now have an affiliate agreement with them. This does not impact in any way what you get back as a percentage. Just go sign up with them to get your money back, but use the link on the left. I also think you can tell them Seattle sent you. http://www.rakerebate.net/?ref=seattle

If you already have an account and want to get rakeback it is a little more complicated but still can be done. Let me know if you want me to explain how to try and do this.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me and I will help you out. Hope you are all winning...SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home