Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, September 18, 2006

No poker, but some bad Football

I have been too busy to play cards this last week, so instead I watched ND get the crap kicked out of them by Michigan. Bummer, not even a good game. We flat sucked. Here are a few shots off the web. No high fives for you....





Not even Joe could save us.

I am going to LA tonight for work tomorrow. If I get a chance I may stop by Commerce for a little poker. Talk to you soon, and I hope you are all winning. SJ

1 Comments:

Blogger DrChako said...

Good luck in LA. Packers are 0-2, so I'm giving up football again this year.

As far as my post about miserable play at 20/40 - it was over 4 sessions, so it wasn't quite that bad. I should have just stepped up to the 50/100 game and given it all away in one shot.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home