Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Home Town Plays

After getting back from LA last week I have played a couple of times at Parkers in Seattle. I played last Friday and again last night. I just can not make any traction in that 8/16 game. I do not know if my game has adjusted to the higher limits where I seem to be able to beat the game or if I am just subject to the much higher fluctuation that goes on in these lower games with multiple players seeing the flop for multiple bets. It is probably a combo of both. I just don't get to put in that long of a session in the 8/16 game to really make a big win. I have not been running great, just normal. Sometimes normal just is not good enough if you play a tight solid game in the lower limits and can't put in a long session. Big hands get snapped, and if you chase one or two pots, even if you are getting the odds, it can put a nice dent in your stack if you miss. That said I lost -$448 on Friday and made a whopping $75 last night. Not great, but not horrible. I will take it as a sign that I need to continue to work on my lower limit game and get better if I want to keep playing there.

Aaron heads to Reno next week for the ESPN series there and then off to Vegas again for the Mirage tournament. I hope to make an appearance at that event as well. Talk to you soon. SJ

2 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

Good luck at the Mirage.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, where do you all get money like that!

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home