Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, March 21, 2005

Just Playing

Went up to Parkers on Friday night to just play. The biggest game was 8/16 so I just sat in that game to get some practice. I wanted to check to see if my run on Tuesday was a fluke in this long run of shitty cards or if I had turned the corner. Well I hope I have turned the corner. I was getting pretty normal cards and making the most with them. I continued to play well. Making the right moves at the right time to take down the pots. I do not know what I did, but I am playing really well right now. I had great feel at the table which is strange because I have not been playing much to build up the feel. I just felt good, and had great reads on the other players at the table. I finsihed the night up $615 in about 4 hours of play. Hope it continues. I may go play today. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home