Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, April 11, 2005

Weak Play

I Played up at Parkers on Friday night in the $8/16 game. I played like garbage. Called with weak hands out of position and just played all around bad cards. I was a picture of what not to do. Of course I did not hit anything I played to compound the problem. I need to write that one off and go back the next time with a better game plan. I lost -$375, could have been worse, but I recognized I was not playing well and quit.

Aaron has been doing better in Vegas, but still no cashes. He got 29th in the $5000 buy in on Sat. but alas no money. Hopefully he is warming up for the $25,000 buy-in so he just wins it. Good luck. SJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger Well it's winter time and I am search around the internet .So read your blog, Weak Play and I am a gambler myself ,love the thrill of the odds and the game play..I running a site omaha poker.
Isn't the internet a great thing ,everyone sharing a little peice of themselves and their
lives. Anyway enjoyed the visited take care ....

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home