Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, June 27, 2005

Vegas Baby

I am biting the bullet and heading to Vegas tonight to play in tomorrow event. I am only going for 24hrs, but if I make the final table I guess I will have to stay. It did not think I was going to get a chance to go, but on Friday I said "WTF" and booked for Monday night. Wish me luck in the $2,000 NLE on Tuesday.

I did go and play at the Muck on Friday as well. I jumped into an uneventful table for a Friday night in the $30/60 game. Played solid, held some cards, and won $1,112 in about three hours. The table did not have any drunk gamblers, just some weak tight players that you could bluff, and would call with weak hands. I guess it was a good game, just not as much fun as a fired up Friday night game. I am sure they were having more fun at Parkers, but I guess I pumped up my bankroll a bit for tonight. I will play $80/160 or higher tonight for a bit and see if I can at least win my buy-in for tomorrow. Will update the trip on Thursday(weds if out early). Talk to you soon. SJ

3 Comments:

Blogger BadBlood said...

Good luck out there! Keep us posted.

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck man

6:49 AM  
Blogger Ignatious said...

good luck!!!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home