Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

No Margin for Error

I went down to the Muck last night again and played in both the $20/40 and $30/60 games. My game continues to struggle a bit as I grapple with running so poorly these last few or more months, and only getting to play one day a week so I get a little antsy to get into action. I once again spent most of yesterday watching cards go by. It just does not seem right that this run of crap has to keep going on. I sit there and watch other guys pick up big hands left and right for weeks and I just want my one day. I had one run in the middle of my session where I had AA twice and they held up, but other than that I had no big cards. I had to start making stuff up again. I was doing that well, but then let it get away from me a bit. I played a few too many draws, that of course did not get there, and I played a few too many weak hands out of position. That thin margin of error slipped a small winning session to a small loss. I played for 11 hours yesterday and lost -$178.00. I am not pleased with myself for losing in what should have been a small win. I know better than to play like that, and I just keep doing it. I have to figure out a way to stay focused during this crappy run of cards. I know it will turn, I just don't know when. There were really no interesting hands to note this session, other than I did get beat on a one outer, but that happens not new, nothing I could do. I am going to take another trip next week so I will be out of the blog world until the 30th of this month. Good luck and I hope you are running better than I am. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home