Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Still Not Playing

I have still not played since I have been back from LA. I just wanted to pass on my congrats to Sean Ly who made it deep into day three of the LAPC. He unfortunately busted around 58th to not make the money, but had a great trip nonetheless. He will cash huge this year sometime. He is too good not to. I also noticed that the TV bubble player was a player named Anahit Galajian, I played with her in the $100/200 game for about three hours. I was not that impressed with her game or her personality. She was really grumpy and cynical at the table. I did notice that there were a lot of really mad/mean players at the Commerce this year. I don't know if people are just getting burned out on the game so they take it out on other players or that is just what the culture is turning out in LA right now. Either way it is not fun to play around people like that and it will not attract new players to that game. I know that I quit when it got down to just some of the regulars in the game as it just was not fun. Hope you are all having a great Feb. I will probably get back to the game in March. Talk to you soon. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home