Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, February 27, 2006

Checking In

I know I have not been playing much or posting much so this blog has not been all that great or exciting to come visit. I have not been motivated much to go play right now, and need to find some motivation and some time. If there is anyone out there with some good poker reads please pass them along to me. I am looking for some new poker thoughts or stories. Got any good ones? Anyone even still coming to this blog?

Also, I have a new link on the top for Rakeback. If there is actually anyone who has not signed up to play poker online, I find this hard to believe, go ahead and sign up for rakeback using the above link. Make sure you use the referral code Seattlejohn if you do. I have a rakeback deal at UB and at least you get a little back when you play. I guess you can create some new accounts and then sign up for rakeback at places you already have an account. I have just been too lazy to do that. Maybe the link will motivate me to do that.

I will not play until next Tuesday as this week is going to be too busy at work. Anyone going down to Vegas in April or May. Drop me a line as I would love to meet some of you down there. Hope you are all winning. Talk to you next week most likely. SJ

3 Comments:

Blogger TenMile said...

Still reading. Keep writing.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Poker Road Warrior said...

Hey John

I'm readin! I'll be in Vegas May 23rd thru 30th. Did ya like the Shark Tee?

Your "table stories" are the best online.

Steve/Shark

12:34 AM  
Blogger Seattlejohn said...

Cool, thanks for checking in. I will be down there the weekend of the 5th to the 7th to play at the Mirage. Don't think I will be donw there that late. We will meet soon. The T-shirt was great. SJ

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home