Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I had to play

Well I broke down last night and went to go play. I just could not stay away from the game that long. The beats and losses have started to fade in the memory banks, so it was time to take a small shot. I did not want to drive all the way to the Muck so I just went to Parkers last night to jump into the 8/16 game with a 1/2 kill to 12/24. I have not had a great couple of last sessions so this is what the doctor ordered. Go play in a lower limit game just to get some sense of winning back. I got a late start so I did not play a very long session. I did end up in some great games as always up there. Lots of gambling and big pots, just like I remember. I have not been up there in about 6 or 7 months so it was good to see some old faces I had not seen in a while. Some of them I had seen in LA just last week and even one regular from the Muck who had the same idea I had, which was to not drive that far to play cards. I played tight, played somewhat aggressive. I think this last month or so has made me a little gun shy on being super aggressive and taking more shots at pots that might be had with a bluff. I need to work on that the next session.

Good news is I booked a win, a small win but a win. Cool. I will be too busy to play next week so I will probably get back at the second week of March. Talk to you soon..SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home