Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, January 17, 2005

Just Goofing Off

A friend called last night and said he was out playing 6/12 at the hideaway and wanted me to come out. I had not seen him in a few weeks so I figured I would go goof off with him. I got there and the game was 5 handed with two dealers in the game, meaning it was my friend and I and one other non employee player. I sat down and true to recent form I picked up pocket AA in the SB and nobody had called. I raise heads up and the BB 3 bets it. Now, I was just expecting to raise and win a whopping $6 but now we have a pot. I four bet it and he calls. The flop comes A,Q, 3 rainbow. I just bet right out as I 4 bet before the flop and if he had a hand he was coming anyway. He called, turn a 9, I bet he calls. River a 10. I check now thinking that made any stupid straight, and he bet. I reluctantly call and he shows me K,J for the straight. Figures. That has been my last 3 months. I start off stuck, but because this game was pretty weak and easy to read I win my money back and make an extra $20 bucks. I got to spend some time goofing off with a friend and watch him get wasted on Jager. Yuck.

One of these days, and I hope not to far in the future, my cards will turn. Until then I will just have to really play better poker. Which is a good thing anyway. Good Luck all....SJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Seattlejohn said...

They play what they can get, the place needs the biz. I think it is a middle ground bwtween 4/8 and 10/20 but they do not have enough of one to fill a game. Thanks for finding the blog. SJ

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home