Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Friday, March 04, 2005

Hollywood Home Game

I played a private game last night with a bunch of rich executives in Seattle. It was a great game, not very experienced players and lots of money. We were playing pot limit with a 2/5 blind structure. You could make some money, not a ton but there was like $5000-$7000 in the room. I was doing just fine making a little money without any big pots, but I made one fatal mistake. I called up Aaron, who is one of the best no-limit and pot-limit cash game players in the world. He plays 50/100 100/200 blind games all the time in LA and just crushes those games. He decided to come over and goof around with us in the game. This limit was a joke to him so he was just gambling and playing his usually good game. He started every pot with a raise to get the limit up, so here I sit with Pocket AA's on the button. He made it 17 to and we got a cold call in the middle. I made it 55 to go and he just called. The flop came Q,7,2 rainbow, and he bet out $100, and I came over the top for $300, and he put the rest of what I had in which was only about $100 left. He turned over Q,2 for two pair and I did not improve. Great, he busted me. That was about 15 minutes before the end of the night so I did not get time to get my money back so he took all the money I made and then some in the game. Total loss for the night for me -$300. He made $1300 in about an hour and 1/2. I should have left him out of the game. O well it was fun. SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home