Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

One of Those Days

I just got back from LA on a vacation and made one of those spur of the moment decisions to go out and play last night. Should have just stayed home. I had one of those days where you never get your share of good cards, your table image goes to shit because of it, and then you never win a hand. I played for 4 and 1/2 hours and one a grand total of two hands all night. I could not steal a pot, and the one big pocket pair of Q's that I had lost to a flopped set of Jacks. I will not bore you with the minor bad beats on the way but needless to say if I caught top pair on the flop I got outdrawn every time. I never hit a draw on my end, and most big non-paired hands did not hit and were either dumped on the flop or turn. I am now on a mission to beat this stupid 8/16 game at Parkers. I just have to find a way to beat this game. My play will get better. I might have played a few too many speculative hands last night, but mostly never hit a hand played in position or out. The game is good. I need to figure out what I am doing to produce these results in this game. It happens with too much regularity at Parkers. Just Stupid. Net loss for the night of -$983.

Aaron plays in the Reno event this weekend and gets ready for the two month run in Vegas. Hope to join him for a few events. Talk to you soon...SJ

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that 8-16 game at parkers is much more difficult that the 10-20 or the 15-30 at Tulalip. I've never played the Muck, but I respect the Parkers 8-16 game. It seems to be a mix of multiple different types of players, some very tight, and of course some very loose.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home