Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Monday, June 06, 2005

No Poker for You

I got strep last weekend and then my father in law went into the hospital with cancer and has been there ever since. I think we are down to only a few days or maybe even weeks to go, which sucks. I have been home taking care of the wife and kids, and playing zero poker. A little on-line but nothing to write home about. I see that everyone is in Vegas. I which I were there. I was supposed to get there next week, but that has very little chance of happening now with all the fun I am having at home. O well. I guess there is next year for the WSOP. Hope everyone is having fun, and I will try to play live sometime in the near future, maybe this weekend.

Aaron is down at the WSOP, nothing to date on a cash. Played in some of the side games and seems to be up around $150,000. Good for him. I hope he has a great month. Talk to you soon. JS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home