Google
Rakeback deals at www.rakemeback.se

Friday, October 20, 2006

Lots of moving Around

I am sure with all the internet poker news that has been flying around there are lots of you who are moving accounts and opening new ones. With the demise of Party Poker lots of new players have shown up at Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and a few at Bodog and Ultimatebet. I pretty much play at UB, and Full Tilt, but I have played at Bodog and a few others. I would assume you would also be looking for a good rakeback site. If you are, I would ask you to sign up under my banner link. Rakerebate.net is a great site and they have rakeback at all the major sites. I don't think Pokerstars allows rakeback but Rakerebate.net does have Full Tilt, UB, Bodog and many others. They just upped their rake at UB to 30% at the bottom level for rakeback. Pretty good deal. If you need help signing up feel free to e-mail me at Seattlejohn@gmail.com. Have a good weekend and I hope you are all winning....SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home